“Define yourself radically as one beloved by God. This is the true self. Every other identity is illusion.” Brennan Manning

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My Daddy's Messages of Love

Dear Beloved Daughter,

You long for others to tell you you're worth it, but I long to send you love messages from Me. Just listen. Look around and you will SEE me in everything. I'm here with you. I've been with you all along. I love you, My precious child. I like all the things about you that you don't like. I created you in My Image, and you are beautiful inside and out.

Please don't worry child - I know you carry so much grief that you don't feel like you'll make it another day. Let Me take your burdens. I will carry you when you can't go on.

I love you, dear one. I always have. You are Mine, and I will protect and watch over you. I know your every thought, every tear, every laugh - and I care about it all. You matter to me - every part of you. So rest, my child, rest. You're gonna make it - I already made provision for you to be close to Me forever, and I will provide for your every need while you're still here on earth.

You'll never be alone - I live within you, breathe through you, My heart beats with your heart. Listen and trust what's inside. I am always with you. You are My home and I love being home with you. I like spending time with you, and I think you are fun. I gave you good gifts and I love when you enjoy them. I smile watching you, and when you are broken and weighed down, I am with you to comfort you. I will always be here to hold you and heal your wounds.

You can trust Me. I love you with My very life. I want you to know that you are wanted. You are loved. You are My girl forever. When I look at you, I just see beauty. Lift up your head, My child, and walk with Me. I have glorious things to show you. I have a good plan for your life. Let Me lead you, and you will see. Look around at all the love messages I send you today - in your child's eyes and snuggles, your friend's message, the deep blue sky - Love is all around you. Let me fill your heart with Love today.

Love your Creator Daddy,
God


Thank you, Daddy, thank you. You make me cry because You really do love me and want good for me. I love You too - so much. I want to follow You. Thank You for carrying me so much of my life, and giving me joy in the midst of pain. You are so good to me, and I don't deserve it, but You gave all anyways. Help me believe Your words, and not lies. Help me see with Your eyes. Thank You for breaking through to me so many times. Thank You for making Your home in me and never getting tired of hearing from me. Your Love changes me.

I am Yours forever,
Love with all my heart,

Your Beloved Daughter

10 comments:

  1. Hey Paula, I liked up after you at #TellHisStory - so thought I'd stop by. Glad I did. :) Your heart before Him is precious and beautiful and a blessing to read. Also - your Brennan Manning quote is my absolute fave. So nice to "meet" you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dana. Needed that encouragement today. So nice to "meet" you too! We are loved, indeed!

      Delete
  2. This touched me "but I long to send you love messages from Me." All around us, yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy for reading. You encourage me, friend!

      Delete
  3. Every daughter who had a father walk out on them needs this - beautiful. beautiful blessing in your love letter from The Father!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thank you so much! I need reminded My Daddy loves me all the time! His Love is unbelievably good. Thanks for reading. I love your site too!

      Delete
  4. Oh...I wish I could love people so deeply...these are such beautiful letters. Full of truth, but so hard to accept at times. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard for me to accept too, Jen. That God could really love ME. That all my beliefs of being too messed up and not worth it are lies, and I really am wanted and loved. The Holy Spirit is good to show us in little ways His Love for us. May you hear the heartbeat of God today and see His great love for you. He delights in you.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Jennifer, you bless me! I love your heart too! We share the same Abba - who is the Lover of our souls and lives within our hearts! We're connected, Sister!!!

      Delete